Skip to main content

MEANING OF ROSES BY COLOURS


- Red
Sincere Love & Respect, Courage & Passion

Send red roses to convey the message of your passionate love for that someone; saying "I love you"
- Pink
Grace and Gentility, the rose of sweet thoughts.
Send deep pink roses to show your appreciation & gratitude; saying "Thank you" Send light pink
roses to convey admiration and sympathy
- Yellow
In the Victorian times, yellow roses meant jealousy. But today, they signify friendship, joy, gladness
and freedom, the promise of a new beginning.
Send yellow roses to brighten up someone's day; to congratulate your friends and loved ones during
Joyous occasions.
- White
Spiritual love & Purity, the rose of confession, the bridal rose; "You are heavenly", "I am worthy of
you"
Commonly used as traditional bridal bouquet during weddings to symbolize a happy love. You can
nevertheless use them to convey the message of "You are heavenly, I miss you"
- Lavender
Love at first sight and enchantment
Send lavender roses of course, to convey the message of your "love at first sight" with that special
someone. You can nevertheless also send them if you would like to make a special impression.
- Orange
Passionate desire, pure enthusiasm and fascination
An excellent choice for a new relationship that you wish to pursue further. It can nevertheless also be
referring to a new business partnership.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on. Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on Love can touch us one time And last for a lifetime And never let go till we're gone Love was when I loved you One true time I hold to In my life we'll always go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that The heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on You're here There's nothing I fear And I know that My heart will go on We'll stay Forever this way

Coinbase

Hi - I've been using Coinbase which makes it really easy and safe to buy, sell, and store digital currency (like Bitcoin). Sign up now and get $10 of free Bitcoin when you buy or sell at least $100 of digital currency. Claim your invite now: https://www.coinbase.com/join/mahmoo_xi9?src=android-share Let me know if you need help, Abdul Ghanee Mahmood

Reading...

Yesterday, I went to the supermarket with the prudence dictated by the new normal. Mask, gel and safety distance. I then started to get the things that were on my short list, and when I was lining up to pay, between taking the money and storing the phone, the 500 Rufiya bill I had to pay fell on the floor, and the man who was in front of me finishing paying his purchases slowly bent down and picked up my note. Woww.. How much education and kindness in these pandemic times - I thought. I held out my hand, waiting for him to give me back my money, trying to stay away, so that he would feel safe, while preparing to thank him for the gesture. But suddenly, what he told me was  shocking - What's on the floor belongs to whoever finds it! - and just like that, he left ... naturally, as if he hadn't done anything wrong. I looked at the lady behind me and the people next to me and they all looked at me in shock and disbelief, whispering things between them. For a moment there, I was try...