Skip to main content

MEANING OF ROSES BY COLOURS


- Red
Sincere Love & Respect, Courage & Passion

Send red roses to convey the message of your passionate love for that someone; saying "I love you"
- Pink
Grace and Gentility, the rose of sweet thoughts.
Send deep pink roses to show your appreciation & gratitude; saying "Thank you" Send light pink
roses to convey admiration and sympathy
- Yellow
In the Victorian times, yellow roses meant jealousy. But today, they signify friendship, joy, gladness
and freedom, the promise of a new beginning.
Send yellow roses to brighten up someone's day; to congratulate your friends and loved ones during
Joyous occasions.
- White
Spiritual love & Purity, the rose of confession, the bridal rose; "You are heavenly", "I am worthy of
you"
Commonly used as traditional bridal bouquet during weddings to symbolize a happy love. You can
nevertheless use them to convey the message of "You are heavenly, I miss you"
- Lavender
Love at first sight and enchantment
Send lavender roses of course, to convey the message of your "love at first sight" with that special
someone. You can nevertheless also send them if you would like to make a special impression.
- Orange
Passionate desire, pure enthusiasm and fascination
An excellent choice for a new relationship that you wish to pursue further. It can nevertheless also be
referring to a new business partnership.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on. Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on Love can touch us one time And last for a lifetime And never let go till we're gone Love was when I loved you One true time I hold to In my life we'll always go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that The heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on You're here There's nothing I fear And I know that My heart will go on We'll stay Forever this way

Coinbase

Hi - I've been using Coinbase which makes it really easy and safe to buy, sell, and store digital currency (like Bitcoin). Sign up now and get $10 of free Bitcoin when you buy or sell at least $100 of digital currency. Claim your invite now: https://www.coinbase.com/join/mahmoo_xi9?src=android-share Let me know if you need help, Abdul Ghanee Mahmood

5 Questions You Should Never Ask Your Girlfriend

5 Questions You Should Never Ask Your Girlfriend Let’s face it, women have the ability to read much more into a question than is meant. For instance, a guy asks what the time is, and she hears, “I’m bored, I want to leave, I wonder if this relationship is working for me, I think I may be able to escape in the next few minutes, I wonder what I am doing here?” He wanted to know what the time was, because he needs to take his tablet an hour after supper. So what do the following questions mean to women? Are you going to be much longer?  She hears :  Here I am sitting on my backside waiting in the car, while you are packing the baby’s bag, sorting out the dog, wrapping the birthday present, dealing with YOUR mother’s phonecall, setting the alarm and locking the house. What is taking you so long? Why does this question irritate women? This question merely reveals your husband/boyfriend’s complete lack of understanding about what it takes to get ready to go on...