Skip to main content

There was a blind girl who hated herself just
because she was blind. She hated everyone, except
her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her.
She said that if she could only see the world, she
would marry her boyfriend.

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her
and then she could see everything, including her
boyfriend. Her boyfriend asked her, “now that you
can see the world, will you marry me?”

The girl was shocked when she saw that her
boyfriend was blind too, and refused to marry him.
Her boyfriend walked away in tears, and later wrote
a letter to her saying:

“Just take care of my eyes dear.”

This is how human brain changes when the status
changed. Only few remember what life was before,
and who’s always been there even in the most
painful situations




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on. Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on Love can touch us one time And last for a lifetime And never let go till we're gone Love was when I loved you One true time I hold to In my life we'll always go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that The heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on You're here There's nothing I fear And I know that My heart will go on We'll stay Forever this way

Coinbase

Hi - I've been using Coinbase which makes it really easy and safe to buy, sell, and store digital currency (like Bitcoin). Sign up now and get $10 of free Bitcoin when you buy or sell at least $100 of digital currency. Claim your invite now: https://www.coinbase.com/join/mahmoo_xi9?src=android-share Let me know if you need help, Abdul Ghanee Mahmood

KuCoin' Invitation

 Join #KuCoin's mega giveaway! Invite your friends and receive up to 100 #USDT per referral. https://www.kucoin.com/land/earn-crypto-rewards-by-referring?rcode=QBSLCW8A&utm_source=cashgift