Skip to main content

Hindi Lyrics Translation Here is the song 'Hamein Tumse Pyar Kitna


humei tum se pyaar kitanaa, ye hum naheen jaanate
how much do I love you, this I don't know

magar jee naheen sakate, tumhaare beenaa
but I can not live without you

sunaa gam judaee kaa, uthhaate hain log
I have heard that people carry the burden of sorrows of separation

jaane jindagee kaise, bitaate hain log
don't know how can they survive this

din bhee yahaa to lage, baras ke samaan
Even one day here seems like a year

humei intajaar kitanaa, ye hum naheen jaanate
How long do I have to wait, I don't know

magar jee naheen sakate, tumhaare beenaa
but I can not live without you

tumhe koee aaur dekhe, to jalataa hain dil
if someone else looks at you , then my heart hurts

badee mushkilon se fir, sanbhalataa hain dil
with very great difficulty, my heart comes in control

kyaa, kyaa jatan karate hai, tumhe kyaa pataa
what consequenses do I go through, you don't even know

ye dil bekaraar kitanaa, ye hum naheen jaanate
how restless is my heart, I don't know

magar jee naheen sakate, tumhaare beenaa
But I can not live without you


(but still i am living without you:) )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on. Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on Love can touch us one time And last for a lifetime And never let go till we're gone Love was when I loved you One true time I hold to In my life we'll always go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that The heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on You're here There's nothing I fear And I know that My heart will go on We'll stay Forever this way

Coinbase

Hi - I've been using Coinbase which makes it really easy and safe to buy, sell, and store digital currency (like Bitcoin). Sign up now and get $10 of free Bitcoin when you buy or sell at least $100 of digital currency. Claim your invite now: https://www.coinbase.com/join/mahmoo_xi9?src=android-share Let me know if you need help, Abdul Ghanee Mahmood

KuCoin' Invitation

 Join #KuCoin's mega giveaway! Invite your friends and receive up to 100 #USDT per referral. https://www.kucoin.com/land/earn-crypto-rewards-by-referring?rcode=QBSLCW8A&utm_source=cashgift