Skip to main content

FAKE FRIEND Vs SREAL FRIENDS

FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/ MOM


FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you

FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back ...... ... ...
REAL FRIENDS: keep your stuff so long they forget it's yours

FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you...
REAL FRIENDS: Could write a book about you

FAKE FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door..
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'm home"

FAKE FRIENDS: Will help you up when you fall over..
REAL FRIENDS: Will jump on top of you and shout "dog-pile"

FAKE FRIENDS: Are around for awhile..
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life

FAKE FRIENDS: say "love ya" in a joking manner
REAL FRIENDS: say "I love you" and they mean it

FAKE FRIENDS: will read this
REAL FRIENDS : will steal this & will share this♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on. Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on Love can touch us one time And last for a lifetime And never let go till we're gone Love was when I loved you One true time I hold to In my life we'll always go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that The heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on You're here There's nothing I fear And I know that My heart will go on We'll stay Forever this way

Coinbase

Hi - I've been using Coinbase which makes it really easy and safe to buy, sell, and store digital currency (like Bitcoin). Sign up now and get $10 of free Bitcoin when you buy or sell at least $100 of digital currency. Claim your invite now: https://www.coinbase.com/join/mahmoo_xi9?src=android-share Let me know if you need help, Abdul Ghanee Mahmood

KuCoin' Invitation

 Join #KuCoin's mega giveaway! Invite your friends and receive up to 100 #USDT per referral. https://www.kucoin.com/land/earn-crypto-rewards-by-referring?rcode=QBSLCW8A&utm_source=cashgift