Skip to main content
He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on. Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on Love can touch us one time And last for a lifetime And never let go till we're gone Love was when I loved you One true time I hold to In my life we'll always go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that The heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on You're here There's nothing I fear And I know that My heart will go on We'll stay Forever this way

Coinbase

Hi - I've been using Coinbase which makes it really easy and safe to buy, sell, and store digital currency (like Bitcoin). Sign up now and get $10 of free Bitcoin when you buy or sell at least $100 of digital currency. Claim your invite now: https://www.coinbase.com/join/mahmoo_xi9?src=android-share Let me know if you need help, Abdul Ghanee Mahmood

About Buruma Gasim - The richest man in Maldives

  Currently the Parliament Member representing Adh. Maamigili Constituency. + Currently the Chairman of The Jumhoory Party. +  Was a Member of The Peo ples Special Majilis of Maldives. + Served as the "Raees" (President) of The Peoples Special Majilis. + Served as the Governer and Minister of Finance and Treasury towards the end of President Maumoon Abdhul Gayoom's tenure. + Served as the Minister of Home Affairs in the MDP coalition Government. + Served as a Deputy leader of DRP until he resigned to run for presidency in the 2008 Presidential Elections.+ Was the presidential Candidate from Jumhoory Party in 2008 Election. In 1969, Qasim Ibrahim began his career as a clerk at the Government Hospital in Malé. In 1973, he left his job in the Government Hospital and took up an appointment as Manager at M/S Alia Furniture Mart. Subsequently, he worked for Crescent, a trading organisation, for a short period. [3] In 1974, he joined an outlet of the Maldivian Government Bodu ...