Skip to main content

cute Story :



BOY: I need someone
to talk u..
GiRL: I'm always here
for u.. ♥
BOY: I know...
GiRL: Whats wrong?
BOY: I like her so much..
GiRL: Talk to her..
BOY: I dont know..
she'll never like me..
GiRL: Dont say that., u're amazing...
BOY: I just wanna tell her how I
feel ..
GiRL: Then tell her..
BOY: She wont like
me..
GiRL: How do u know that?
BOY: I can just tell..
GiRL: Well just tell her..
BOY: What should I say?
GiRL: Tell her how much u like
her..
BOY: I tell her that daily..
GiRL: What u mean?
BOY: I'm always with her... I love
her...
GiRL: I know how u feel...
I have the same problem.. But he'll never like me...
BOY: Wait. Who do u like??
GiRL: Ooh some Boy...
BOY: Ooh she wont like me
either...
GiRL: She does..
BOY: How do u know..?
GiRL: Because, who wouldnt like
u?
BOY: u..
GiRL: u're wrong.
I love u...
BOY: I love u too..
GiRL: .. so are u going to talk to
her?
BOY: I just did...♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on. Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on Love can touch us one time And last for a lifetime And never let go till we're gone Love was when I loved you One true time I hold to In my life we'll always go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that The heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on You're here There's nothing I fear And I know that My heart will go on We'll stay Forever this way

Coinbase

Hi - I've been using Coinbase which makes it really easy and safe to buy, sell, and store digital currency (like Bitcoin). Sign up now and get $10 of free Bitcoin when you buy or sell at least $100 of digital currency. Claim your invite now: https://www.coinbase.com/join/mahmoo_xi9?src=android-share Let me know if you need help, Abdul Ghanee Mahmood

KuCoin' Invitation

 Join #KuCoin's mega giveaway! Invite your friends and receive up to 100 #USDT per referral. https://www.kucoin.com/land/earn-crypto-rewards-by-referring?rcode=QBSLCW8A&utm_source=cashgift