Skip to main content
Sooo I got challenged. .__.
Like my status and I shall tell you

WHAT CAUGHT MY EYE ?
[] Your butt

[] Your eyes
[] Your lips
[] Your hair
[] Your body
[] Your personality
[] Your smile
[] Just you in general
[] Nothing..
[] I don't know
[] Your height

YOU'RE A:
[]Bestfriend
[]Friend
[]Boo!
[]Crush
[]Stranger
[]Nothing, I don't like you lol

WOULD I DATE YOU ?
[] Hell yeah!
[] Already did.
[] Nah.
[] Maybe...
[] If you asked me.
[] I don't know ..

IF I WOKE UP NEXT TO YOU.
[]Kick you out
[]Screaaam
[]Cuddle
[]Smash!
[]Chill.
[]Go back To Sleep..
[] Make you Breakfast!

IF WE GOT MARRIED:
[] I'd divorce you
[] Have your kids :$
[] Have fun!
[] Be faithful.
[] Kill you in your sleep
[] Nah we wouldn't..

YOU SHOULD:
[] Be mine
[] Make this your status so I can like it
[] Give Me Your Number!
[] Stop being a stranger.

DO I CHALLENGE YOU TO PUT THIS AS YOUR STATUS?
[] yes
[] no

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on. Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on Love can touch us one time And last for a lifetime And never let go till we're gone Love was when I loved you One true time I hold to In my life we'll always go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that The heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on You're here There's nothing I fear And I know that My heart will go on We'll stay Forever this way

Coinbase

Hi - I've been using Coinbase which makes it really easy and safe to buy, sell, and store digital currency (like Bitcoin). Sign up now and get $10 of free Bitcoin when you buy or sell at least $100 of digital currency. Claim your invite now: https://www.coinbase.com/join/mahmoo_xi9?src=android-share Let me know if you need help, Abdul Ghanee Mahmood

KuCoin' Invitation

 Join #KuCoin's mega giveaway! Invite your friends and receive up to 100 #USDT per referral. https://www.kucoin.com/land/earn-crypto-rewards-by-referring?rcode=QBSLCW8A&utm_source=cashgift