Skip to main content

I have learned....

I have learned....
I came alone and I have to go
alone....
I learned....
People are with you when they
need you.... Not Otherwise....
I learned....
Extra care of anyone by you will
ultimately bring a blame to your
ownself.....Not Appreciation... .
I learned....
A simple Lie of your close one can break
you more than anything...
I learned....
Its very hard to weep alone when there is
no shoulder to support you....
I learned....
Help people but not upto the
point beyond your dignity....
Ultimately, I learned....
Love yourself and Love people but only if
you can do it without
EXPECTATIONS... !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on. Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on Love can touch us one time And last for a lifetime And never let go till we're gone Love was when I loved you One true time I hold to In my life we'll always go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that The heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on You're here There's nothing I fear And I know that My heart will go on We'll stay Forever this way

Coinbase

Hi - I've been using Coinbase which makes it really easy and safe to buy, sell, and store digital currency (like Bitcoin). Sign up now and get $10 of free Bitcoin when you buy or sell at least $100 of digital currency. Claim your invite now: https://www.coinbase.com/join/mahmoo_xi9?src=android-share Let me know if you need help, Abdul Ghanee Mahmood

KuCoin' Invitation

 Join #KuCoin's mega giveaway! Invite your friends and receive up to 100 #USDT per referral. https://www.kucoin.com/land/earn-crypto-rewards-by-referring?rcode=QBSLCW8A&utm_source=cashgift