Skip to main content

15 Questions you want to ask on your Dates -- but Don't.......


1. Were you disappointed or excited when you first saw me?
2. Are you mentally unstable? (Alternative phrasing: Is anyone in your family koo-koo for cocoa puffs?)
3. Do you share food?
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own, and which pair do you wear the most?
5. How often do you think you'd be giving me massages?
6. Are you doing your dream job -- and do you care?
7. How many girls have you hooked up with this year?
8. Does anyone else think they're dating you right now?
9. What's the most common thing you've heard when girls see you naked for the first time?
10. Why did your last relationship really end?
11. How many exes are you still in touch with?
12. How do you fight?
13. When I say the word "marriage," what do you think?
14. What percentage of the time do you think your pee actually hits the toilet water?
15. How soon would you be open to kids, and do you even want children?
15 Questions you want to ask on your Dates -- but Don't.......

1. Were you disappointed or excited when you first saw me? 
2. Are you mentally unstable? (Alternative phrasing: Is anyone in your family koo-koo for cocoa puffs?) 
3. Do you share food? 
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own, and which pair do you wear the most?
5. How often do you think you'd be giving me massages? 
6. Are you doing your dream job -- and do you care? 
7. How many girls have you hooked up with this year? 
8. Does anyone else think they're dating you right now? 
9. What's the most common thing you've heard when girls see you naked for the first time? 
10. Why did your last relationship really end? 
11. How many exes are you still in touch with? 
12. How do you fight? 
13. When I say the word "marriage," what do you think? 
14. What percentage of the time do you think your pee actually hits the toilet water? 
15. How soon would you be open to kids, and do you even want children?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on. Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on Love can touch us one time And last for a lifetime And never let go till we're gone Love was when I loved you One true time I hold to In my life we'll always go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that The heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on You're here There's nothing I fear And I know that My heart will go on We'll stay Forever this way

Coinbase

Hi - I've been using Coinbase which makes it really easy and safe to buy, sell, and store digital currency (like Bitcoin). Sign up now and get $10 of free Bitcoin when you buy or sell at least $100 of digital currency. Claim your invite now: https://www.coinbase.com/join/mahmoo_xi9?src=android-share Let me know if you need help, Abdul Ghanee Mahmood

KuCoin' Invitation

 Join #KuCoin's mega giveaway! Invite your friends and receive up to 100 #USDT per referral. https://www.kucoin.com/land/earn-crypto-rewards-by-referring?rcode=QBSLCW8A&utm_source=cashgift