Skip to main content

Soccer Love Letter

Soccer Love Letter
<< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>>
- Forward me and motivate me like the way messi play as a forward to Bercelona.
- Keep me in center and inspire me like the way Cristiano Ronaldo play's to Real Madrid.
- Defend me and protect me like the way John Terry Play's to Chelsea.
- Guide me, hug me tightly and hold your arms around me like the way Iker Casillas guide the goal of Real Madrid.
- Manage me and advice me like the way Alex Ferguson manage, couch and advices to Manchester United.
<< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>>
Soccer Love Letter
<< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>>
- Forward me and motivate me like the way messi play as a forward to Bercelona.
- Keep me in center and inspire me like the way Cristiano Ronaldo play's to Real Madrid.
- Defend me and protect me like the way John Terry Play's to Chelsea.
- Guide me, hug me tightly and hold your arms around me like the way Iker Casillas guide the goal of Real Madrid.
- Manage me and advice me like the way Alex Ferguson manage, couch and advices to Manchester United.
<< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>><< ♥ ♥>>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell

My Heart Will Go On" Ringtone to your Cell Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on. Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on Love can touch us one time And last for a lifetime And never let go till we're gone Love was when I loved you One true time I hold to In my life we'll always go on Near... Far... Wherever you are I believe that The heart does go on Once more... You open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on You're here There's nothing I fear And I know that My heart will go on We'll stay Forever this way

Coinbase

Hi - I've been using Coinbase which makes it really easy and safe to buy, sell, and store digital currency (like Bitcoin). Sign up now and get $10 of free Bitcoin when you buy or sell at least $100 of digital currency. Claim your invite now: https://www.coinbase.com/join/mahmoo_xi9?src=android-share Let me know if you need help, Abdul Ghanee Mahmood

KuCoin' Invitation

 Join #KuCoin's mega giveaway! Invite your friends and receive up to 100 #USDT per referral. https://www.kucoin.com/land/earn-crypto-rewards-by-referring?rcode=QBSLCW8A&utm_source=cashgift