Skip to main content

I LOVE U "Forever''

I see you standing there,
I know how much you truly care,
There is something,
In the way you look at me,
I get as close as I could ever be,
Take my heart,
Love will be our sanctuary.
Fly with me upon a cloud,
I love you dear, I always will be here,
There is something,
In the way you look at me,
Forever and a day, it will always be.
My dearest love, run to me,
Even in a storm,
I have need of thee.
Take me to a secret place,
Where flowers blossom in the sun,
And love will be encased,
You are the only one,
I see you in the rain,
and in the sun's embrace.
There is something
In the way you look at me,
You are mine and I am yours,
Forever in one life time,
We are forever free.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ލިޔުން ފަރިތަ ކޮއްލުމެއް

  ވިއްސާރަ ވެހި ވެހިފަ ކުއްލިޔަކަށް އިރުގެ އަލިކަން  ލިބުނު  ދުވަހެކެވެ، ޖޫން ޖުލައިގެ ހުޅަނގުގެ މޫސުން ނިމުމަކަށް ގޮސް އޮގަސްޓް މަހަށް ހަނދުބަލާ މިއަދު އެމަހުން 8 ކެވެ، އާދައިގެން މަތިން ހެނދުނު ހެނދުނާ ފަށަން ޖެހޭ ވަޒީފާ އެއްގަ އުޅޭތީ 6 ޖެހި އިރަށް ތެދުވެ ރެޑީވެގެން ކެފެޓީރިޔާ އާ ދިމާލަށް ނާސްތާ ނަގަން ހިނގައި ގަތީމެވެ، މޫސުމީ އުނދަގޫ ފަސޭހަ ވުމުގެ ސަބަބުން ހިނިތުންވެލާ ކުދިންނެއްވެސް މަދެންނޫނެވެ، ފެންނަހާ މީހަކަށް ބާއްޖަވެރި ހެނދުނަކަށް އެދެމުން ގޮސް ކެންޓީން ވަދެ ސައި ބުއީމެވެ، ނިމިގެން އާދަކާދައިގެ ތެރެއިން ސިގިރޭޓް ރޯކޮއްލީމެވެ، އަގު ބޮޑު އެއަޗެކެވެ، ހައްޓައް ނުރައްކާ ވަބާއެކެވެ، ބަލާއެކެވެ، ދެވި ހިފާ އެއްޗެކެވެ، ކުރަން ހެޔް ނުވާވަރުގެ ކަމަކަށް ވިޔަސް އެބަ ކުރެވެއެވެ، ހުއްޓާލަން ވެސް ހިތަކަށް ނާރުވަމެވެ، އަހަރެން ކުރާނެ މާބޮޑު ހަރަދު ތަކެއް ނުހުރެ އެވެ، ޅަ ނޫނަސް އަންބަކު ދަރިއަކު ނުހުރެ އެވެ، އެހެން ކަމުން ސަމާލް ކަމެއް ނުދީ ކުރެވޭ ގޯހެކެވެ، ނަމަވެސް އަޅުގަނޑަކީ ގޯސް މީހެއް ނޫނެވެ، ހަޔާތުގެ ދުވަސް ތައް އެކަނި ގުނަމުން ގެންދާ 33 އަހަރުގެ ފިރިހެނަކީމެވެ، ހަޔާތުގަ ކައި

Coinbase

Hi - I've been using Coinbase which makes it really easy and safe to buy, sell, and store digital currency (like Bitcoin). Sign up now and get $10 of free Bitcoin when you buy or sell at least $100 of digital currency. Claim your invite now: https://www.coinbase.com/join/mahmoo_xi9?src=android-share Let me know if you need help, Abdul Ghanee Mahmood