Skip to main content

There were A Boy & A Girl


There were A Boy & A Girl OF
Almost 18
Year Old….
They both met online.
After time they had grew to
... become the best friend.
… The Girl lived in Delhi & TheBoy
lived in Agra
They always turned to each other
for help…..
And they would make each other
feel so much better……
BOTH OF THEM HAD TROUBLED
LIVES….
But they always had each other
ONE NIGHT
They was talking online
Girl :I think I should tell you
something.
Boy :YES…….?
Girl :I LOVE YOU.
Boy :I LOVE YOU TOO…..!
Girl :NO…….NOT…….NOT THE WAY I
LOVE YOU
Boy :……….
The boy went offline and thegirl
cried and thought she had spoiled
everything……
BUT Later that night the boy rang
her mobile & she answered….
Girl :HELLO..?
Boy :HEY ….ITS ME…
Girl :HEY listen I’m REALLY sorry
Boy :NO !Don’t be sorry .I LOVE U
TOO….
Girl :really ?
we went be able to see each
other .
My parents would never let me go
at this time..
I have all my exams…..
Boy :I know ….me too….and my
parents journey to Delhi…..NEVER…
—THE BOTH SIGH–
Girl :we……….we could wait…a few
years & we could be together.
Boy :I can wait….
I’ve got to go now .I LOVE U.
Girl :I LOVE U TOO…
—THEY BOTH HANG UP—
For the next few years they had
stayed together…
And there love grew…
One day speaking online
Girl :I’ve finished all my exam..AND
I have enough money.
Boy : Oh My God …..Are you being
serious…..!?
Girl :YES !..When are we meeting…
They both planned the journey &
a few days later ……..
The boy went to the bus stop….
The girls bus was DUE START TO
JOURNEY
AND BREAKING NEWS CAME ON THE
BUS STOP TV
“The bus from “DELHI to AGRA”
HAS ACCIDENT & TOTAL PEOPLE
DEAD”
*The Boy broke into tears*
The boy went home & got a
knife….
That night the boy was found
dead in his bedroom……
When his parents found him.They
also found a picture of girl in his
hand.
AND A SMALL NOTE :
“OUR LOVE WAS TOO LATE ”
The girls parents where clearing
out her room …..
They found her diary :
In side It the found a picture of
the boy and note underneathit…
“I WILL SEE HIM EVEN IF IT’S KILLS
ME ”
BOTH OF THEM DID SEE EACH OTHER
IN THE END..
MORAL : Real LOVE Never Died

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ލިޔުން ފަރިތަ ކޮއްލުމެއް

  ވިއްސާރަ ވެހި ވެހިފަ ކުއްލިޔަކަށް އިރުގެ އަލިކަން  ލިބުނު  ދުވަހެކެވެ، ޖޫން ޖުލައިގެ ހުޅަނގުގެ މޫސުން ނިމުމަކަށް ގޮސް އޮގަސްޓް މަހަށް ހަނދުބަލާ މިއަދު އެމަހުން 8 ކެވެ، އާދައިގެން މަތިން ހެނދުނު ހެނދުނާ ފަށަން ޖެހޭ ވަޒީފާ އެއްގަ އުޅޭތީ 6 ޖެހި އިރަށް ތެދުވެ ރެޑީވެގެން ކެފެޓީރިޔާ އާ ދިމާލަށް ނާސްތާ ނަގަން ހިނގައި ގަތީމެވެ، މޫސުމީ އުނދަގޫ ފަސޭހަ ވުމުގެ ސަބަބުން ހިނިތުންވެލާ ކުދިންނެއްވެސް މަދެންނޫނެވެ، ފެންނަހާ މީހަކަށް ބާއްޖަވެރި ހެނދުނަކަށް އެދެމުން ގޮސް ކެންޓީން ވަދެ ސައި ބުއީމެވެ، ނިމިގެން އާދަކާދައިގެ ތެރެއިން ސިގިރޭޓް ރޯކޮއްލީމެވެ، އަގު ބޮޑު އެއަޗެކެވެ، ހައްޓައް ނުރައްކާ ވަބާއެކެވެ، ބަލާއެކެވެ، ދެވި ހިފާ އެއްޗެކެވެ، ކުރަން ހެޔް ނުވާވަރުގެ ކަމަކަށް ވިޔަސް އެބަ ކުރެވެއެވެ، ހުއްޓާލަން ވެސް ހިތަކަށް ނާރުވަމެވެ، އަހަރެން ކުރާނެ މާބޮޑު ހަރަދު ތަކެއް ނުހުރެ އެވެ، ޅަ ނޫނަސް އަންބަކު ދަރިއަކު ނުހުރެ އެވެ، އެހެން ކަމުން ސަމާލް ކަމެއް ނުދީ ކުރެވޭ ގޯހެކެވެ، ނަމަވެސް އަޅުގަނޑަކީ ގޯސް މީހެއް ނޫނެވެ، ހަޔާތުގެ ދުވަސް ތައް އެކަނި ގުނަމުން ގެންދާ 33 އަހަރުގެ ފިރިހެނަކީމެވެ، ހަޔާތުގަ ކައި

Coinbase

Hi - I've been using Coinbase which makes it really easy and safe to buy, sell, and store digital currency (like Bitcoin). Sign up now and get $10 of free Bitcoin when you buy or sell at least $100 of digital currency. Claim your invite now: https://www.coinbase.com/join/mahmoo_xi9?src=android-share Let me know if you need help, Abdul Ghanee Mahmood