Skip to main content
After 8 m0nths of break up....!
I found a msg in my inbox...
Dat msg was my her...
She wrote.... Hw s u dear .
Are u fyn....

.
.
My first expression after reading dat.....
was shocking.....
.
.
The girl.....
whom i never want 2 remember.....
Has messaged me......!
.
Whole past get splashed inside my mind
The time....We had spent 2gether.....
.
That time....
Whn we dreamt of our beautiful future. . :'( :'(
.
The time......
whn she said me,
Baby......we ll prove dis world.....that true love
really exists.......:' (
.
I just started crying.....by remembering
that.....:'(
and suddenly i go pass by her profile......,
.
There i saw......
Her status.....
It was written that..
''In a relationship"
with....Name of dat guy.....:'(
.
And saw her whole profile.....
It was seem like....she loved that guy vry
much....
.
.
But i wanted to tell her.......
That how much i love her......:'(
but, now the time had changed....:'(
.
.
My hand went to keyboard..:'(
fingers on the keys.....
.
.
I wrote.....
.
Umm, nyc 2 see u happy with him.....!
.
.
With smiling smiley......
.
And give her blessings...For her relation...
she too wanted 2 say smthing.....!
.
.
But i knw.........I shud escape frm her lyf......
As i dnt want.....tht our past splashes her new
relation,
.
I simply said......
Wow, nyc 2 see ur
msg....m f9 and vry happy with my new gf......
Although i knw,
i shud nt spoke tht lie.....
.
Bt 2day also her
happiness...... Is my first preference :'(
.
Yes ., my heart still beats 4 u.... ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ލިޔުން ފަރިތަ ކޮއްލުމެއް

  ވިއްސާރަ ވެހި ވެހިފަ ކުއްލިޔަކަށް އިރުގެ އަލިކަން  ލިބުނު  ދުވަހެކެވެ، ޖޫން ޖުލައިގެ ހުޅަނގުގެ މޫސުން ނިމުމަކަށް ގޮސް އޮގަސްޓް މަހަށް ހަނދުބަލާ މިއަދު އެމަހުން 8 ކެވެ، އާދައިގެން މަތިން ހެނދުނު ހެނދުނާ ފަށަން ޖެހޭ ވަޒީފާ އެއްގަ އުޅޭތީ 6 ޖެހި އިރަށް ތެދުވެ ރެޑީވެގެން ކެފެޓީރިޔާ އާ ދިމާލަށް ނާސްތާ ނަގަން ހިނގައި ގަތީމެވެ، މޫސުމީ އުނދަގޫ ފަސޭހަ ވުމުގެ ސަބަބުން ހިނިތުންވެލާ ކުދިންނެއްވެސް މަދެންނޫނެވެ، ފެންނަހާ މީހަކަށް ބާއްޖަވެރި ހެނދުނަކަށް އެދެމުން ގޮސް ކެންޓީން ވަދެ ސައި ބުއީމެވެ، ނިމިގެން އާދަކާދައިގެ ތެރެއިން ސިގިރޭޓް ރޯކޮއްލީމެވެ، އަގު ބޮޑު އެއަޗެކެވެ، ހައްޓައް ނުރައްކާ ވަބާއެކެވެ، ބަލާއެކެވެ، ދެވި ހިފާ އެއްޗެކެވެ، ކުރަން ހެޔް ނުވާވަރުގެ ކަމަކަށް ވިޔަސް އެބަ ކުރެވެއެވެ، ހުއްޓާލަން ވެސް ހިތަކަށް ނާރުވަމެވެ، އަހަރެން ކުރާނެ މާބޮޑު ހަރަދު ތަކެއް ނުހުރެ އެވެ، ޅަ ނޫނަސް އަންބަކު ދަރިއަކު ނުހުރެ އެވެ، އެހެން ކަމުން ސަމާލް ކަމެއް ނުދީ ކުރެވޭ ގޯހެކެވެ، ނަމަވެސް އަޅުގަނޑަކީ ގޯސް މީހެއް ނޫނެވެ، ހަޔާތުގެ ދުވަސް ތައް އެކަނި ގުނަމުން ގެންދާ 33 އަހަރުގެ ފިރިހެނަކީމެވެ، ހަޔާތުގަ ކައި

Coinbase

Hi - I've been using Coinbase which makes it really easy and safe to buy, sell, and store digital currency (like Bitcoin). Sign up now and get $10 of free Bitcoin when you buy or sell at least $100 of digital currency. Claim your invite now: https://www.coinbase.com/join/mahmoo_xi9?src=android-share Let me know if you need help, Abdul Ghanee Mahmood