Skip to main content

WORDS IN LOVE

  • WORDS IN LOVE

The sun wouldn't be Red, the sea wouldn't be blue, the stars wouldn't be bright, I wouldn't be happy without you.

- If love is great, and there are no greater things, then what I feel for you must be the greatest.

- If loving you is a crime. I'd like to be jailed for my whole life, in your heart

- I love three things ! the sun , the moon and you ! the sun for the day , the moon for the night and you forever.

- I would cry million tears & walk a million miles just to be with you

- I Love thee, I love but thee. With a love that shall not die. Till the sun grows cold, and the stars grow old.

- the worst feeling is not being lonely . it's being forgotten by someone you could not forget.

- If you have 1000 years of age, I just want to have 999 years and 364 days, so I never have to live a day without you.

- Love is not finding someone to live with, It's finding someone you can't live without.

- Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you.

- If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tears. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.

- Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.

- If you love someone put their name in a circle, not a heart, because hearts can be broken but circles go on forever!

- When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you. When I first talked to you, I was afraid to like you. When I first liked you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you.

- If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy....even if its not with you.

- You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life.

- Loving someone doesnt need a reason. If you can explain why you love someone, its not called "Love"... its called "Like". 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ލިޔުން ފަރިތަ ކޮއްލުމެއް

  ވިއްސާރަ ވެހި ވެހިފަ ކުއްލިޔަކަށް އިރުގެ އަލިކަން  ލިބުނު  ދުވަހެކެވެ، ޖޫން ޖުލައިގެ ހުޅަނގުގެ މޫސުން ނިމުމަކަށް ގޮސް އޮގަސްޓް މަހަށް ހަނދުބަލާ މިއަދު އެމަހުން 8 ކެވެ، އާދައިގެން މަތިން ހެނދުނު ހެނދުނާ ފަށަން ޖެހޭ ވަޒީފާ އެއްގަ އުޅޭތީ 6 ޖެހި އިރަށް ތެދުވެ ރެޑީވެގެން ކެފެޓީރިޔާ އާ ދިމާލަށް ނާސްތާ ނަގަން ހިނގައި ގަތީމެވެ، މޫސުމީ އުނދަގޫ ފަސޭހަ ވުމުގެ ސަބަބުން ހިނިތުންވެލާ ކުދިންނެއްވެސް މަދެންނޫނެވެ، ފެންނަހާ މީހަކަށް ބާއްޖަވެރި ހެނދުނަކަށް އެދެމުން ގޮސް ކެންޓީން ވަދެ ސައި ބުއީމެވެ، ނިމިގެން އާދަކާދައިގެ ތެރެއިން ސިގިރޭޓް ރޯކޮއްލީމެވެ، އަގު ބޮޑު އެއަޗެކެވެ، ހައްޓައް ނުރައްކާ ވަބާއެކެވެ، ބަލާއެކެވެ، ދެވި ހިފާ އެއްޗެކެވެ، ކުރަން ހެޔް ނުވާވަރުގެ ކަމަކަށް ވިޔަސް އެބަ ކުރެވެއެވެ، ހުއްޓާލަން ވެސް ހިތަކަށް ނާރުވަމެވެ، އަހަރެން ކުރާނެ މާބޮޑު ހަރަދު ތަކެއް ނުހުރެ އެވެ، ޅަ ނޫނަސް އަންބަކު ދަރިއަކު ނުހުރެ އެވެ، އެހެން ކަމުން ސަމާލް ކަމެއް ނުދީ ކުރެވޭ ގޯހެކެވެ، ނަމަވެސް އަޅުގަނޑަކީ ގޯސް މީހެއް ނޫނެވެ، ހަޔާތުގެ ދުވަސް ތައް އެކަނި ގުނަމުން ގެންދާ 33 އަހަރުގެ ފިރިހެނަކީމެވެ، ހަޔާތުގަ ކައި

Coinbase

Hi - I've been using Coinbase which makes it really easy and safe to buy, sell, and store digital currency (like Bitcoin). Sign up now and get $10 of free Bitcoin when you buy or sell at least $100 of digital currency. Claim your invite now: https://www.coinbase.com/join/mahmoo_xi9?src=android-share Let me know if you need help, Abdul Ghanee Mahmood